ABUS BIKE LOCK U-SHACKLE 40/130HB140 BLK U-MINI KEYED
The U-Mini The U-Mini 40 packs a lot of lock into a small package. This little lock is small enough to carry on your belt but strong enough for city and campus use. It is a lightweight and small courier lock that is ideal for customers who like to have a secure lock which is easy to transport, to lock and to store your bike.
Made of high quality, temper hardened steel the U-Mini 40 features the same through-body shackle technology as its bigger brother, the Super Ultimate, for outstanding torsion resistance. The shackle double bolts into the lock body for even more protection.
Innovative housing cover with "soft touch" properties to prevent paintwork damage.
- 14 mm hardened steel round shackle.
- Shackle, lock body and supporting elements made of special temper hardened steel
- ABUS Premium Cylinder offers great protection against picking
- Featuring industry leading corrosion resistance
- Lightweight with excellent strength to weight ratio
- Soft-touch cover protects frame
- Shackle double bolted in the lock body.
- 140 mm Vertical shackle clearance.
- 77 mm Horizontal shackle clearance.
- Supplied with 4 keys.
- Mechanism Type: Key
- Diameter: 14 mm
- Shackle Shape: Round
- Shackle Height: 356 mm
- Shackle Width Inner: 8 cm
- Cylinder Type: other
- 2 keys are supplied with the lock
- Double Locking
- Net Weight : 980 g
Operation and use:
Bicycle locks with a security dial rating between 10-15 offer the maximum protection and are intended for use with higher-end bicycles, bikes locked in urban areas and for use in areas of high-theft risk. Fifteen (15) is the maximum bicycle security and is represented by a completely red dial.
ABOUT ABUS U-locks
The U-lock is classics when it comes to securing bikes, and for good reason. Solid materials and no moving parts outside the lock mechanism are an excellent starting point for the strongest resistance possible. Decades of experience with the U-lock have made us experts in combining the most resistant materials with unique technology, and consequently one of the leading U-locks manufacturers. By the way: the police and insurance companies recommend the use of an U-lock.
u lock, securing entry level bicycles, mobile security, locks, lock on bike, lock for bike, lock for bicycle, lock bike, lock a bike, bmx, bikes, bike safety and security, bike locks, bike a bike, bike, bicycles, bicycle, basic protection, abus bike, abus